Our H.264 encoding Benchmark Tool is now available for free!
This tool allows you to measure H.264 encoding speeds of Intel’s CPUs supporting QuickSync video encoding.
Quick Sync is Intel’s hardware acceleration feature found on recent Intel CPUs.
The benchmark tool will also measures the fall-back software encoding speeds possible for CPUs not supporting Quick Sync hardware acceleration.
- Understand the performance of both hardware and software encoding on your Intel CPU
- Single file portable EXE, no install required [about 13MB download]
- No email or registration required
- CSV output copied to clipboard for spreadsheet programs like Excel or database import
- Multiple mode encoding benchmarks: Hardware vs. Software, Direct3D vs System mem, Speed vs. quality, multiple resolutions
- User configurable resolutions, duration, and test sets